InfoASN.id – Soal dan Jawaban PPPK Bahasa Inggris SMP, SMA, SMK
Sahabat Pendidikan yang berbahagia, pada postingan kali ini saya kembali akan membagikan beberapa contoh soal latihan PPPK khususnya untuk mata pelajaran Bahasa inggris jenjang SMA dan SMA yang sekiranya bisa dijadikan sebagai bahan belajar mandiri dalam menghadapi seleksi penerimaan PPPK nantinya di tahun ini.
Adapun soal yang akan di berikan disini ialah soal yang sudah dirancang sedemikian rupa sesuai dengan kompetensi yang akan di ujiankan pada seleksi PPPK meskipun soalnya tidak bisa dipastikan sesuai dengan soal yang akan muncul nantinya saat anda mengikuti seleksi PPPK. Soal latihan ini tentunya akan sangat membantu para calon ASN PPPK dalam mempelajari materi Bahasa inggris sesuai kompetensinya.
Perlu anda ketahui pula bahwa di setiap soal yang disajikan disini semuanya telah dilengkapi dengan kunci jawabannya sehingga akan memudahkan guru dalam mempelajarinya. sehingga akan lebih jelas dan lebih mudah untuk di pahami oleh guru yang akan menggunakannya sebagai bahan belajar mandiri.
Seperti kita ketahui bahwa saat ini bagi calon ASN PPPK maka anda bisa melakukan belajar mendiri di laman sim guru belajar dan disana juga anda bisa mengikuti latihan dan tryout. Melalui soal latihan ini pun maka anda bisa belajar dengan mudah dan usahakan untuk anda manfaatkan dengan baik soal – soal latihan ini sebagai referensi anda dalam balajar.
Semakin banyak anda berlatih dan belajar maka tentunya anda pun akan semakin mudah dalam menjawab soal nantinya karena tentu saja pengetahuan anda pun akan semakin luas dan bertambah.
Bagi anda yang saat ini mengajar mata pelajaran Bahasa inggris di jenjang sekolah menengah pertama (SMP) maupun di sekolah menengah atas (SMA) maka anda bisa memanfaatkan soal-soal latihan ini sebelum anda menghadapi seleksi PPPK.
Baiklah untuk lebih jelasnya maka silahkan anda pelajari dengan baik sontoh soal latihan PPPK Bahasa inggris di bawah ini yang sudah di lengkapi dengan kunci jawaban dan juga pembahasannya.
Berikut ini bentuk soal dan jawaban PPPK mapel Bahasa Inggris :
1. As the counterbalance to linguistic competence, formulaic competence refers to chunks of language that speakers use heavily in everyday interactions. It includes the following EXCEPT ….
E. lexical frames
Kunci Jawaban: C (Turn-Taking)
2. Among the areas where our behavior can directly influence our students‟ motivation to continue participation in EFL classes is determining short-term goals which include the following EXCEPT ….
A. the successful writing of an essay
B. the ability to partake in a discussion
C. the possibility of a better job in the future
D. the learning of a small amount of new language
E. the passing of the progress test at the end of the week
Kunci Jawaban: C (the possibility of a better job in the future)
3. Applying the humanistic approach, the teacher should encourage supportive atmosphere in the classroom by means of the following acts EXCEPT ….
A. listening to the students
B. encouraging them to share their feelings
C. accepting their comments without judgement
D. fixing the aims for the course or for one lesson
E. obliging students to do what they plan to do that day
Kunci Jawaban: E (obliging students to do what they plan to do that day)
4. When putting syllabuses together, an EFL curriculum designer has to consider each item for inclusion in the syllabuses on the basis of the following criteria EXCEPT….
Kunci jawaban: E. (Grading)
5. The presentation/development step of a lesson plan should involve activities on the part of the students. It should be carried out by keeping in mind the following principles EXCEPT…
A. principle of selection
B. principle of division
C. principle of absorption
D. principle of categorization
E. principle of successive sequence
Kunci jawaban: D (Principle of categorization)
6. When assigning the learners in the closure section of the lesson plan, remember that students need to be able to perform their skills on their own. So, keep the following things in mind EXCEPT ….
A. make a clear connection between the lesson and the homework
B. make sure to assign the homework directly after the lesson
C. clearly explain the assignment to be given to the learners
D. ask the model students to share their tasks to their classmates
E. make sure to check for students understating before sending them off
Kunci jawaban: D (ask the model students to share their tasks to their classmates)
7. Free practice designed for an effective lesson plan integrates the focus structure /vocabulary/functional language into students’ overall language use. It often encourages students to use the target language structures in the following EXCEPT ….
A. games and puzzles
B. small group discussions
C. quizzes and formative tests
D. written work (paragraphs and essays)
E. longer listening comprehension practice
Kunci jawaban: C (quizzes and formative test)
8. A well-developed lesson plan should be completed with assignments to guide the instructor‟s choice of assessment measures by providing information about student and class comprehension of the material. The following are among the questions to consider EXCEPT ….
A. What level of learning do the students need to attain?
B. How does the lesson plan fit particular instructional principles?
C. What is the amount of time the instructor wants the students to use?
D. How does the assignment fit with the rest of the lesson plan?
E. What is the purpose of the assignment?
Kunci Jawaban: B (How does the lesson plan fit particular instructional principles?)
9. The closure step of a lesson plan is a chance to determine whether the students need additional practice or to go over the lesson again. The following are examples of closure in an effective lesson plan
A. summarizing the characteristics of the lesson
B. discussing new things that the students learned about the lesson
C. giving them a couple of minutes to read or present the lesson to the class
D. asking what information from the lesson the students will find important
E. asking the students to summarize the lesson for students missing the class.
Kunci jawaban: C (giving them a couple of minutes to read or present the lesson to the class)
10. The presentation phase of a lesson plan can take a variety of forms. The following are suggestions on how to present new materials to class EXCEPT ….
A. teacher centered explanation
B. student presentation
C. reading selection
D. listening selection
E. guided exercises
Kunci jawaban: E (guided exercises)
11. Rina is solitary type of a student. The most suitable learning source for the teacher to facilitate Rina in reading comprehension would be….
A. pictured workbooks
B. E-learning modules
C. reading passages
D. audio recordings
Kunci jawaban: B (E-learning modules).
12. A teacher who wants to have distance learning involving not only spoken but also pictographic images which enable them to have face-to face idea exchanges can most appropriately utilize….
B. short message services
C. multimedia language laboratory
E. Google messenger
Kunci jawaban: D (Teleconference).
13. Mrs. Nastiti is about to activate students‟ formal schemata of lexical items used in a report text. For the purpose, she can involve her students…
A. to identify words in jumbled letters
B. to label pictures with appropriate words
C. to guess word meanings from the context
D. to find the meaning of words in dictionary
E. to find the synonym or the antonym of words
Kunci jawaban: A (To identify words in jumbled letters)
14. To cater for the learning style of his students who are field independent, when teaching reading, Mr. Hanafi will require his students to ……
A. follow in depth ideas in each paragraph
B. identify the main points of passages
C. imply the meaning in passages
D. retell details of all paragraphs
E. seek for specific information
Kunci jawaban: B (Identify the main points of passages)
15. Learning a new topic can be challenging for students. To motivate them to learn with enthusiasm, a teacher may use empathetic communication strategy by….
A. telling the class that all beginning is difficult
B. informing the class to always be motivated
C. reminding the importance of learning English
D. explaining the disadvantage of not learning the topic
E. stating that the topic is interesting and they will like it
Kunci Jawaban: E (Stating that the topic is interesting and they will like it)
16. A student was texting Ms. Cruella as follows: “Excuse me, Mam. When can you meet me to discuss my report? I have a question to ask. Thank you”How should Ms. Cruella have responded to her student by texting back not to make her embarrassed?
A. “What about tomorrow? But, should I see you or should you see me?”
B. “Who do you think you are? I am your teacher. You must see me.”
C. “Is your language polite enough, Sandra? Check your 14English.”
D. “Sandra, be polite please, can‟t you? Should I meet you?”
E. “You are really not polite, Sandra. Keep your manner.”
Kunci Jawaban: A (“What about tomorrow? But, should I see you or should you see me?”).
17. What follows are NOT among the principles of assessment:
A. Valid, objective, accountable, meaningful, and comprehensive
B. Accountable, meaningful, systematic, fair, and criterion-based
C. Objective, accountable, systematic, fair, and meaningful
D. Ongoing, integrated, systematic, fair, and accountable
E. Judgemental, valid, objective, fair, and accountable
Kunci jawaban: E (Judgemental, valid, objective, fair, and accountable)
18. Based on the indicator that follows: ―Given three brief paragraphs of different themes on which every second half of every 2nd word is mutilated, students fill in the blank spaces in the mutilated words
of the paragraphs correctly, the most appropriate scoring scheme relevant to the assessment procedure is….
A. scoring with a penalty
B. dichotomous scoring
C. primary-trait scoring
D. polytomous scoring
E. weighted scoring
Kunci jawaban: B (dichotomous scoring)
19. The problem in Mr. Andi‟s class is the students tend to compete excessively in reading class. They don‟t have much experience in working together in task groups. She believes that they need to
have more opportunities to work together to change as their attitudes in competing leads to an unhealthy class atmosphere. To solve the problem, she designs an innovative instructional strategy
through classroom action research. The steps of which will need to have the elements of…
D. mind and mapping
E. click and clunk
Kunci jawaban C. (Jigsaw)
20. Observations by a collaborator during the conduct of classroom action research are mainly focused on….
A. both the teacher„s teaching and more importantly students„learning behavior
B. detailed descriptions of class progress from minute to minute
C. class atmosphere during the implementation of the strategy
D. student-student and teacher-student class interactions
E. collection of data to provide evidence of change
Kunci jawaban A (both the teacher„s teaching and more importantly student‟s learning behavior)
7th district, Lerchenfelder Straße, old Viennese House, central, close to subway U6, station Thaliastraße. Accommodation: all shopping facilities in the Lerchenfelder Straße, inexpensive fruit-, vegetable- and fresh goods stores in 5 minute walking distance. Specials: central, apartments partially with view to the near park, various cozy restaurants and bars of any kind in the neighborhood, very good infrastructure. Parking: short term parking zone from 9am till 10pm; public garage on Schottenfeldgasse which is approx. 5 walking minutes away. Public transport: subway: U6 station Thaliastraße; tram: lines 46, 5; city center is reachable by public transport in 8 minutes.
21. The text informs us about ….
A. a description of Viennese House near the station
B. an inexpensive Town House in the hub of Vienna
C. a house close to apartments with view to the park
D. an offer of a classic residence in the city center
E. an offer of houses with all shopping facilities
Kunci jawaban : A (a description of Viennese House near the station)
22. The text writer is boasting about the property being ….
A. close to a number wonderful infrastructures
B. furnished with a bar and a large garage
C. located in a quiet neighborhood
D. completed with cheap restaurants
E. provided with all types of bars
Kunci jawaban: A (close to a number wonderful infrastructures)
23. Below are the advantages of the advertised stuff EXCEPT ….
A. relatively vintage
B. good facilities
C. close to park
D. parking area
E. near garage
Kunci jawaban: C (close to park)
To use the printer by connecting it to a computer, software including
the drivers needs to be copied (installed) to the computer’s hard disk.
The installation process takes about 20 minutes. (The installation time
varies depending on the computer environment or the number of
application software to be installed.)
– Screens are based on Windows Vista Ultimate and Mac OS X v.10.5.x.
– Do not connect the USB cable yet.
– Quit all running applications before installation.
– Log on as the administrator (or a member of the Administrators group).
– Do not switch users during the installation process.
– Internet connection may be required during the installation.
– Connection fees may apply.
– Consult the internet service provider.
It may be necessary to restart your computer during the installation
process. Follow the on-screen instructions and do not remove the
Setup CD-ROM during restarting. The installation resumes once your
computer has restarted.
24. The purpose of installing the software to the computer’s hard disc
is to ….
A. make the printer work on the computer
B. make the computer work faster
C. cause the computer compatible with it
D. cause the computer to restart easily
E. connect the computer to the printer
Kunci jawaban: A. (make the printer work on the computer)
25. In order to install the software to the computer, it is necessary to
A. become an administrator member
B. connect the computer to the internet
C. switch the users during the installation
D. contact the internet service provider
E. plug and unplug the USB cable
Kunci Jawaban: A. (become an administrator member)
Demikianlah soal-soal latihan PPPK untuk mata pelajaran Bahasa inggris jenjang SMP, SMA dan SMK yang bisa saya bagikan semoga kumpulan soal-soal latihan pppk Bahasa inggris yang telah dilengkapi dengan kunci jawaban serta pembahasan tersebut bisa membantu para calon guru PPPK sebagai bahan pembelajaran mandiri di rumah masing-masing.
Demikian informasi “Soal dan Jawaban PPPK Bahasa Inggris SMP, SMA, SMK”
Baca Juga : Info PPPK Lainnya — DISINI
Terima kasih sudah berkunjung. Apabila artikel “Soal dan Jawaban PPPK Bahasa Inggris SMP, SMA, SMK” ini bermanfaat, silahkan Klik LIKE dan SHARE kepada teman-teman yang lain.